Flinders Ports is pleased to confirm that Flinders Ports will be supporting Iron 5 for 55 with a sponsorship of $1000. Flinders Ports, would like to wish Kevin Fergusson every success with the IRONMAN events and his fundraising for the Cancer Council.
Flinders Ports is South Australia’s largest port operator, managing seven of the state’s ten privately owned ports. Its ports directly access the waters of the Great Australian Bight, Spencer Gulf and Gulf St Vincent.
It was founded as a consortium in 2001 and won the right to run the ports of Port Adelaide, Port Lincoln, Port Pirie, Thevenard, Port Giles, Wallaroo and Klein Point for 99 years in November 2001.Flinders Ports’ services include pilotage, mooring, launch services, port infrastructure, shipping infrastructure management, land infrastructure management, surveying and marine control.
The consortium serves many South Australian industries including agriculture, forestry, mining and manufacturing. Through partnership with the South Australian Tourism Commission, Flinders Ports is also encouraging the development of South Australia as a destination for cruise ships.
Flinders Ports has also worked on supply chain solutions to move mineral exports from mine to market to service South Australia’s mineral resources sector. Most of the Flinders Ports facilities are equipped to handle bulk and break-bulk cargoes and all ports have transport links available by road, rail or both.
Latest: Flinders Ports is pleased to confirm that Flinders Ports will be supporting Iron 5 for 55 with a sponsorship of $1000. Flinders Ports, would like to wish Kevin Fergusson every success with the IRONMAN events and his fundraising for the Cancer Council.
Flinders Ports also Sponsors:
- Flinders Ports has sponsored the Channel 9 Young Achievers Awards’ Environment Award since 2011. The inaugural winner was 15 year old Kaitlin Taylor of Kangaroo Island and the 2012 winner was Adam Kilpatrick from the University of Adelaide. The award was won by climate change campaigner Daniel Spencer in 2013 and Giant Australian cuttlefish researcher Sarah Catalano in 2014.
- Flinders Port Holdings is the Major Partner of Port Adelaide’s Port Festival. The event is a weekend-long celebration of seafaring history, local arts, seafood, river recreation and the world’s only inner-city dolphin pod.
- Flinders Ports is a major partner of the South Australian Maritime Museum. The partnership supports education programs including tours of the Outer Harbor container terminal, free admission to the museum on community access days and sponsorship of the museum’s exhibition program.
- Industry and trade sponsorship includes the Adelaide Freight Industry (AFI) Annual Golf Day and Dinner and Mining SA.
- Other community sponsorship includes: Semaphore Surf Life Saving Club, AMWRRO, Flinders Park Tennis Club, West Torrens Baseball, Port Adelaide Athletic Club, Portland Junior / Senior Football Club, Ceduna Oyster Festival, Largs Bay Sailing Club / Regatta, Port Augusta Sailing Club, Ceduna Racing Club, Lincoln Triathlon Club, Tunarama, Cora Barclay, Bicycles for Humanity, Christmas Party for Special Children, Rotary Club of Port Adelaide, Western Futures, Semaphore Street Fair and North Haven Surf Life Saving.