Are you looking for that perfect gift? An adrenalin – pumping adventure that you will never forget? Something for that bucket list?
Adelaide Warbirds conducts adventure flights in ex-military aircraft from Parafield Airport. Having commenced operations in 2006, we have now flown some 4,000 satisfied customers and that makes us one of the most experienced Adventure Flight operators in the country.
We can either turn you upside down with an aerobatics package or roar down the beach and see the sights of Adelaide in style!
Come check us out at www.adelaidewarbirds.com.au
The office is not generally attended by Adelaide Warbirds personnel during the week, but if you wish to go to the office in person and purchase a product in cash, please call us and we shall see what we can arrange. (Most of our sales come through our Web site).
- Our flying days are normally Saturdays, although we can fly during the week on special request.
- Feel free to come and visit on Saturdays when most of our flying is taking place.
- Adelaide Warbirds Pty Ltd ABN 142 096 615
General – Opening Times:
Adelaide Warbirds conducts Adventure Flights out of Parafield Airport. Our office is at 8 King Rd, Parafield Airport, South Australia.
- Purchasing and booking flights can be accomplished through this site, you should find all the information you need here.
- If you would like to talk someone and ask advic, please see our contact page.
- Our flying days are normally Saturday, if you are unable to fly on a Saturday and would like to fly on a different day, we can do this but we have to charge a $60 pilot fee.
- To Book Special Events, Occasions or a corporate day please contact us directly so that we can put together a package tailored to your needs.
Where are we?
We fly from 8 Kings Road Parafield Airport. We are a lone standing buliding the ‘old fire station’ halfway between Bunning Warehouse and the main airport complex.