Donate or Sponsor. The first “FIVE” Donations or Sponsorships over $200, will win a Dozen Bottles of Yengai-Cabernet Sauvignon 2004 Vintage.
Value alone at least $200. Pick-Up Adelaide CBD … So an added bonus incentive for anyone supporting Kev in the “IM Cairns” . Third Race of Iron 5 for 55. Don’t let me still have them before race day. Continue reading Incentive Donate or Sponsor offer.
Let’s talk cricket, I am going for the hat-trick at Cairns and I am also trying raise $55,000 to hit Cancer for a six. So get behind http://iron5for55.com/
Purchasing times are now open and there is only 23 days to guess my finishing times to win fantastic prizes from my sponsors. With random prizes and sponsor’s prizes, over $5,000 has been won from the last 2 Ironman. Get in quick and be in it to win the following prizes: Continue reading R U READY CAIRNS?!?!
IRONMAN – CAIRNS purchasing times are NOW live TODAY – Thursday 15, Jun at 12 noon or Earlier. There have been some big changes to the matrix buying system after listening to your feedback. As well as “BIG Donate or Sponsor Button” Post Link (By special request “Chester”)
It is all on one page now and you can purchase from all legs, and then check out. The purchasing times are a lot simpler now, this is due to purchasing a 10 second time instead of 1 second time; this will increase your chance of picking the right time. Continue reading BUY IM-Cairns: NOW OPEN
If you do not wish to participate in the “Event Time” purchase for Sponsored Prizes on offer. By special request here is the Direct Donation Button (many links elsewhere on site), but this is for “Chester”. (We do Listen to your Feedback.)
Two Choices available: this is just an added touch to blow “Chester’s” Brain.
- Donate OR Sponsor via this Site “Iron 5 for 55”. If so the first “FIVE” Donations or Sponsorships over $200, will win a Dozen Bottles of Yengai-Cabernet Sauvignon 2004 Vintage. (Awarded)
- Donate via the Cancer Council Site “Iron 5 for 55”, any amount, the more the better. For a Taxation Deduction benefit. (For the non drinking accountant in the World!)
This is just as an indulgence, so hands into the deep pockets, and “Spend up Big“, because you “Can’t take it with you!” Just a favourite and a whim!
‘by Roger-McGough. His poetry is like a supermodel who can complete a Sudoku puzzle moments before swishing down the catwalk — easy on the eye and smart as a whip.’ Continue reading Let Me Die A Youngman’s Death
- Congratulations to the four winners of the great Prizes on offer for the recent Ironman Australia “Iron 5 for 55” Fund Raiser.
- Not only did Kevin Win his Age Group in style, but found the time during a rigorous training regime to muster up some great sponsors and prizes.
- Thanks to all “Time Slot” purchases for there great support. Remember this is only the Second of Five races. And same prizes will be on offer again for the remaining Three races.
Continue reading Official Results for IM-Australia