- Congratulations to the four winners of the great Prizes on offer for the recent Ironman Melbourne “Iron 5 for 55” Fund Raiser.
- Not only did Kevin Win his Age Group in style, but found the time during a rigorous training regime to muster up some great sponsors and prizes.
- Thanks to all “Time Slot” purchases for there great support. Remember this is only the first of five races. And same prizes will be on offer again for the remaining four races.
Additional Give aways:
- Emma Clough – $100 spend (First Incentive Prize – 1 Dozen Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Louise Garland – $100 Spend (Second Incentive Prize – 1 Dozen Cabernet Sauvignon)
Other Prizes offer at Melbourne, apart from the major Prizes: Still to be determined. Kev is working on this as a Raffle Draw. Keep Tuned.
Everyone’s a Winner!
Final Results: Details
For IM Melbourne: Swim 52min 05 sec=525
- IM-Melbourne Swim
- Neil Foster
- IM-MELB133-525 (52min 05sec) Exact
- 2014-03-21 18:32:52
For IM Melbourne: Bike 4hr 42min 28 sec
was 4:30+offset = 12min 28sec=1228
- IM-Melbourne Bike
- Nick Muxlow
- IM-MELB94-1228 (4:30+offset = 12min 28 sec) Exact
- 2014-03-14 16:43:07
For IM Melbourne: Run 3hr 40min 03sec (Run Finish Part 2 – silver selection)
was 3hr:00min+offset = 40min 03sec=403
- IM-Melbourne Run (Part 2)
- NOTE: Add 3Hr: 00Min plus Purchased time.
- Kevin Duffy
- IM-MELB85-381 (38min 01sec) Closest at 2min 02sec lower
- 2014-03-10 20:18:36
For IM Melbourne: Final 9hr 18min 47sec
was 8hr:30min+offset = 48min 47sec=4847
- IM-Melbourne Final (Part 1)
- NOTE: Add 8Hr: 30Min plus Purchased time.
- Julianne Schliebs
- IM-MELB100-4938 (49min 38sec) Closest at 51sec higher
- 2014-03-16 13:40:18
If there are any disputes re-prize allocation. Please contact Admin: via the contact page by 12:00pm Thursday 27/03/2014.